Your stay in Huis ter Duin
- The reception procedure is different from what you are used to from us. We welcome you confirm the guidelines, but of course with great hospitality.
- You will find disinfection panels at several places in Huis ter Duin. Feel free to use it.
- We prefer you to pay with debit or bank card.
- The guidelines of the state government are the starting point of every department.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping pay special attention to various contact points in public spaces, toilets and hotel rooms.
- Special requests for the hotel room are only done by appointment.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping work on fixed floors to avoid unnecessary contact.
“Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are delivered to your hotel room.
- Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin has a large range of internal delivery options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would appreciate if you order at our place, instead of an extern place. If you would like to order extern, we charge you €30,- per room per delivery. We do not facilitate the heating/preparation of meals of third parties.
Spa & Beauty
- The MC Wellness, Arti Hairstylists and the Health Center are open again.
The Team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin looks forward welcoming you again at the beach of Amsterdam. They are trained in all measures and are happy to assist you with any questions. In addition to the above measures, we also ask our colleagues and guests to take the advice of the Dutch Government and the Dutch ministry of Health seriously:
- Use the alcoholic disinfectants.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs.
- Do not shake hands.
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Stay home and get better.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at the highest dune of Noordwijk. If you have any questions regarding the COVID-guidelines, you may always contact the staff of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin. Stay safe!