Business & Events
Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in Noordwijk, with a history dating back 135 years, is a leading name in the Dutch hospitality industry. On top of the Noordwijk’s dunes the majestic Grand Hotel is located directly on the beach with stunning views across the North Sea. The hotel has 254 rooms, including 18 suites and 4 penthouses, all with a view across the North Sea or the beautiful surroundings of Noordwijk. For conferences, events and celebrations Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin can offer you a fully personalised package in one of our 19 elegant and multifunctional meeting rooms – all with daylight – with a maximum capacity of 2500 people.
Facts & Figures
- Unique, family owned company, where continuity, quality and flexibility come first to make your event a succes
- 254 bedrooms including 4 penthouses and 20 suites
- 19 meetings rooms, all with daylight and air-conditioning
- Our biggest room, the Pickéroom, is 1.050 m2 and is 5.7m. high.
- Huis ter Duin also has smaller rooms for smaller group meetings, such as the Boardroom
- Directly on the beach, no public area in front of the hotel, great for incentives and activities
- Winner M&IT Award 'Best Overseas Hotel' in 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Only 20 minutes away from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) - one of the main hubs of Europe - and 30 minutes away from Amsterdam and The Hague
- Free WIFI everywhere
- Three restaurants: Brasserie La Terrasse, Breakers Beach House and Restaurant Latour (*). You also have the option for private dining
- Proud partner of sustainability platform It must be NOW!
- Earthcheck certified
Map of interests
Located just 20 minutes from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Noordwijk is very easy to reach. Big cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are close at hand.
- Located in the heart of Western Europe
- 108 airlines fly to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Direct flights from 188 destinations within Europe
- Direct flights from 134 non-European destinations
Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin boasts a wide range of multifunctional rooms, ranging from a boardroom to our largest plenary room Pické measuring 1.050 square meters / 11.367 square feet. All 19 function rooms feature direct daylight and air conditioning.
The Dutch Experience
Target Earth Foundation
Target Earth Foundation is an organisation which focusses on tackling climate change. Each year, they organise multiple beach-clean ups in The Netherlands.
MoCA – Museum of Comic Art
For lovers of comic strips!
In cooperation with resource hunters, beachcombing is an activity that contributes to the improvement of our globe. Do this together with your family and contribute to a better world. At Breakers Beach House, among others, you can pick up a bag. With this bag, you walk along the beach and collect as much waste as possible from the beach. Upon returning a full bag of waste, you will receive a homemade chocolate bar.