Business & Events
Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in Noordwijk, with a history dating back 135 years, is a leading name in the Dutch hospitality industry. On top of the Noordwijk’s dunes the majestic Grand Hotel is located directly on the beach with stunning views across the North Sea. The hotel has 254 rooms, including 18 suites and 4 penthouses, all with a view across the North Sea or the beautiful surroundings of Noordwijk. For conferences, events and celebrations Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin can offer you a fully personalised package in one of our 19 elegant and multifunctional meeting rooms – all with daylight – with a maximum capacity of 2500 people.
Facts & Figures
- Family owned and Managed 5 star deluxe property
- Member of Preferred Hotels of the World, ALHI, HBAA and EVCOM
- 254 bedrooms including 4 penthouses and 20 suites
- 19 meetings rooms, all with daylight and Air-conditioning. Largest can take 450 classroom style back projection
- Directly at the beach, no public area in front of the hotel, great for incentives and activities
- Only 20 minutes away from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) - one of the main hubs of Europe
- Free WIFI everywhere
- Earthcheck certified
- Proud partner of sustainability platform It must be NOW!
Map of interests
Located just 20 minutes from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Noordwijk is very easy to reach. Big cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are close at hand.
- Located in the heart of Western Europe
- 108 airlines fly to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Direct flights from 188 destinations within Europe
- Direct flights from 134 non-European destinations
Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin boasts a wide range of multifunctional rooms, ranging from a boardroom to our largest plenary room Pické measuring 1.050 square meters / 11.367 square feet. All 19 function rooms feature direct daylight and air conditioning.
The Dutch Experience
Beautiful walking routes through Hollands Duin
Noordwijk is part of the national park “Hollandse Duinen”. The heritage is known for their diversity. Dunes, flower fields, peat meadows, estates, villages and big cities alternate in this area. Walk along the coast line, explore the woods or experience the flower fields. When you are lucky you spot foxes, roe deer and seals.
Naturalis: see, do and experience
In the new Naturalis you can already see life in one day. Take the whole family on a voyage of discovery through the brand new exhibition halls full of the most beautiful in nature. Discover more about the earliest life on earth, the Netherlands in the ice age and the primal forces of our earth. You will become acquainted with the most surprising tricks of plants and animals, face to face with an African elephant and T. rex Trix Will you come along? Naturalis is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Order your tickets at naturalis.nl