Your stay in Huis ter Duin
- You will find disinfection panels at several places in Huis ter Duin. Feel free to use them.
- We prefer you to pay by debit card or bank card.
- The guidelines of the state government are the starting point of every department.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping pay special attention to various contact points in public spaces, toilets and hotel rooms.
- Special requests for the hotel room are only done by appointment.
“Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Breakers Beach House, Van Diepeningen Lounge, Brasserie La Terrasse and Restaurant Latour are open again.
- Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin has a large range of internal delivery options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would appreciate if you order at our restaurants, instead of an external party. If you would like to order externally, we charge you €30,- per room per delivery. We do not facilitate the heating/preparation of meals of third parties.
Spa & Beauty
- The MC Wellness, Arti Hairstylists and the Health Center are open again.
The Team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin looks forward welcoming you again at the beach of Amsterdam. In addition to the above guidelines, we also ask our colleagues and guests to take the advice of the Dutch Government and the Dutch ministry of Health seriously:
- Use the alcoholic disinfectants.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Stay home and get better.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at the highest dune of Noordwijk. If you have any questions regarding the COVID-guidelines, you may always contact the staff of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin. Stay safe!
Published: 14 October 2020