Your stay in Huis ter Duin
- We sincerely welcome you confirm the guidelines, but the reception procedure is a little different from our usual check in.
- You will find disinfection panels at various places in Huis ter Duin. Feel free to use it.
- Our “Smart Distance” solution for lift use is up via the indoor lifts down via the lifts with the best view.
- We prefer to pay by debit card or bank.
- We are obliged to ask questions about your health by the Dutch government.
- The Dutch government has decided that everyone aged 13 and older should wear a face mask in indoor public spaces.
- The guidelines of the state government are the starting point for all our departments.
- We have taken additional measurements for personal protection equipment of various staff functions such as mouth masks and gloves. All our colleagues will be wearing mouth masks and gloves. If you wish to use these as well, our Front Desk staff will happily provide you with these.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping pay special attention to various contact points in public spaces, toilets and hotel rooms.
- Any special hygiene wishes for your hotel room can be arranged upon request
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping work on fixed floors to avoid unnecessary contact.
- All the measures have been implemented at the Back of House. For all our colleagues the disinfection panels have been placed and their workplaces are at a 1.5 metre distance.
“Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Our services are based on the 1.5 metre hospitality.
- Breakfast is delivered to your hotel room.
- Breakers Beach House, Restaurant Latour, Brasserie La Terrasse and the Van Diepeningen Lounge will be closed until further notice.
- Although the restaurants and lounges are closed, we offer you several culinary options: Breakers Beach House has extended their 2Go concept, which can easily be delivered at your door.
- Additional, we offer a new facility: Huis ter Duin Deli; We have opened our own deli shop, which is open between 8 AM until 8 PM. You can buy anything from croissants, coffee and tea, luxury sandwiches, soup, pastries to wine and Champagne.
- In case you prefer to get some fresh air, we advise to walk by the Breakers Kiosk. They are open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Spa & Beauty
- The Health Center, MC Wellness and Arti Hairstylisten are closed due to measures.
The Team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin is looking forward to welcome you again at the beach of Amsterdam. They are trained in all measures and are happy to assist you with any questions. In addition to the measures above, we also ask our colleagues and guests to take the advice of the RVIM and Dutch Government seriously:
- Use the alcoholic disinfectants.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) distance from one another.
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Stay home and get better.
Stay safe and we see you soon at the beach!
Published: 14 October 2020