Updates from the 25th september
We follow the policy of the Dutch government and the Dutch ministry of Health to combat corona. There are still questions marks over the exact interpretation. For the time being, we will ask for the corona ticket upon arrival of your accommodation, in the restaurant or the MC Wellness. If you are unable to show a corona ticket, it is possible to purchase a self-check upon arrival.
Besides this, our restaurants will be closed at 00.00 hrs.
For more information, please check the website of the Dutch government.
Your stay in Huis ter Duin
- We sincerely welcome you confirm the guidelines, but the reception procedure is a little different from our usual check in.
- You will find disinfection panels at various places in Huis ter Duin. Feel free to use them.
- Our “Smart Distance” solution for lift use is up via the indoor lifts down via the lifts with the best view.
- We prefer that you pay by debit card or bank.
- We are obliged to ask questions about your health by the Dutch government.
- The Dutch government has decided that everyone aged 13 and older does not have to wear a face mask in public spaces anymore. If you feel safe about it, you are still allowed to wear a face mask in our public spaces.
- The guidelines of the state government are the starting point for all our departments.
- We have taken additional measurements for personal protection equipment of various staff functions such as face masks and gloves. All our colleagues will be wearing face masks. If you wish to use this as well, our Front Desk staff will happily provide you with these.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping pay special attention to various contact points in public spaces, toilets and hotel rooms.
- Any special hygiene wishes for your hotel room can be arranged upon request.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping work on fixed floors to avoid unnecessary contact.
- All the measures have been implemented at the Back of House. For all our colleagues the disinfection panels have been placed and their workplaces are at a 1.5 meter distance.
“Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Our services are based on the 1.5 meter hospitality.
- Breakfast is always served in the room. For the a la carte breakfast, reservations can be made via our reservations department.
- The restaurants are allowed to receive guests again. A maximum of 50 guests per shift applies to both the restaurant and the terrace. We advise you to book in time to avoid disappointment.
- Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin offers a wide range of delivery options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We therefore appreciate it if you order from us instead of from third parties. For orders from third parties we charge a surcharge of EUR 30.00 per room per delivery. We do not facilitate the heating/preparation of meals from third parties.
- The restaurants are open from Monday to Sunday from 09.00 to 00.00.
Spa & Beauty
- The MC Wellness and Arti Hairstylists are open.
- The swimming pool, fitness, Turkish bath and sauna are open again. A reservation obligation applies here.
The Team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin is looking forward to welcome you again at the beach of Noordwijk. They are trained in all measures and are happy to assist you with any questions. In addition to the measures above, we also ask our colleagues and guests to take the advice of the RVIM and Dutch Government seriously:
- Use the alcoholic disinfectants
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) distance from one another
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Stay home, get tested and get better
Stay safe and we see you soon at the beach!
Published: 14 October 2020